Satin Iron-on/Sew-in Labels
There are many nametape brands available in the market for purchase but the reason more and more people prefer our iron-on nametapes is their quality: nametapes from Kwiktapes are special, they will not come off in the wash if applied correctly, and they will not fade due to sweat, stains or any other corrosive substrates.
Our iron-on nametapes can withstand multiple washes and wear-and-tear, whilst being flexible enough to not cause irritation or stiffness in clothing.
These premium labels are the same as our standard iron-on labels, except that they have a woven, satin finish, giving them a premium look and feel and can be ironed on using a regular household iron, or sewn onto the garment where ironing may not be suitable or possible.
The width and length of these nametapes are 46mm across x 12mm high, making them the ideal size for clothing and property. There are 2000 of these labels on a roll and 2 rolls of these labels will last for 1 roll of our thermal ink.
These labels can only be used with our thermal transfer printers – they will not work with the Epson Colourworks C3500 printer.
- Individual labels, 2000 on a roll.
- Ease of use – applying them to fabric requires only an iron set to medium heat, and can be easily sewn onto the garment
- Can be applied to almost any fabrics, even socks.
- Rounded corners and a smooth label for comfort
- Will not come off or fade in the wash when applied correctly.