Self-Adhesive Peel & Stick Labels – YELLOW
These labels are made of exceptionally-strong adhesive materials, sized 46mm across by 12mm high, making them ideal to stick onto almost anything. The labels are pre-cut with rounded corners and are supplied on a backing paper. To apply, peel the label from the backing paper and stick it on…it’s that easy.
There are 2000 of these labels on a roll and 2 rolls of these labels will last for 1 roll of our thermal ink.
These new Peel & Stick labels are incredibly durable as they are not made of paper, they are made out of a polypropylene material, with a self-adhesive back, that does not tear. The adhesive is designed to resist heat & moisture, making it nearly permanent. Any lettering printed with our combination printer will last just as long as the label itself, as the lettering won’t fade or peel off the label.
Peel & Stick labels are an ideal solution for identification and recovery, decreasing the possibility of lost or misplaced items, no matter how small or valuable they are.
These labels can only be used with our thermal transfer printers – they will not work with the Epson Colourworks C3500 printer.
Examples of usage:
- Children’s toys and games.
- School belongings like textbooks, stationery, backpacks, lunch boxes, etc.
- Daycare items, like baby bottles, packs of diapers, and food.
- Valuables such as cameras, mobile phones, etc., that have the chance of being misplaced, lost or stolen.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment.
- Computers and computer accessories like CD’s and floppies.
- These labels can be used in the workplace for better organization and avoiding ownership disputes.
- Use them in the workshop to identify contents of drawers, cans and other storage items.
- Can be applied to invaluable personal items like shoes, handbags, and a variety of other non-fabric items.
- Use them for more permanent labeling in scrapbooks.