Mini Self-Adhesive ‘Peel & Stick’ Labels
These stickers are made of exceptionally-strong adhesive materials, sized 22mm across by 15mm high and 2 across on the roll, making them ideal to stick onto almost anything, especially smaller items of property. The labels are pre-cut with rounded corners and are supplied on a backing paper. To apply, peel the label from the backing paper and stick it on…it’s that easy.
There are 3000 of these labels on a roll and 2 rolls of these labels will last for 1 roll of our thermal ink.
Kwiktapes ‘Peel & Stick’ labels are incredibly durable as they are not made of paper, they are made out of the same nylon material as our standard iron-on label, but with a self-adhesive back, that does not tear. The adhesive is designed to resist heat & moisture, making it nearly permanent. Any lettering printed with our combination printer will last just as long as the label itself, as the lettering won’t fade or peel off the label.
Peel & Stick labels are an ideal solution for identification and recovery, decreasing the possibility of lost or misplaced items, no matter how small or valuable they are.
These labels can only be used with our thermal transfer printers when used in conjunction with our Label Direct software – they will not work with the Epson Colourworks C3500 printer or with our Label-IT software.
Examples of usage:
- Children’s toys and games.
- School belongings like textbooks, stationery, backpacks, lunch boxes, etc.
- Daycare items, like baby bottles, packs of diapers, and food.
- Valuables such as cameras, mobile phones, etc., that have the chance of being misplaced, lost or stolen.
- Musical instruments and sports equipment.
- Computers and computer accessories like CD’s and floppies.
- These labels can be used in the workplace for better organization and avoiding ownership disputes.
- Use them in the workshop to identify contents of drawers, cans and other storage items.
- Can be applied to invaluable personal items like shoes, handbags, and a variety of other non-fabric items.
- Use them for more permanent labeling in scrapbooks.